2017-Fullers Boatyard, Kodiak, Alaska (routine maintenance/rudder post R&R)
Next Scheduled Dry-docking:
The vessel is an all fiberglass, single diesel powered, uninspected commercial fishing vessel with flared raked V-entry non-bulbous bow stem, to shallow draft, semi-displaced centerline keel to rounded chine bottom with straight sides and square tunneled stern. The vessel has been utilized in Alaska for commercial longline, jig and seine fisheries. At the time of the survey, the vessel was afloat and in all accessible areas observed, appeared to be in good, well-maintained, sound condition.
Deckhouse: molded fiberglass
Deck: fiberglassed plywood
Side Shell: molded fiberglass
Bottom: molded fiberglass
Deck: 2” x 4” fir
Bottom: two (2) fiberglass stringers
Bulkheads: three (3)
The fiberglass deckhouse is forward, with an open working fly bridge on top, accessed via vertical steps port side aft. Entrance into the cabin is via a hinged wood door starboard side aft. Stepping down inside, the deckhouse is open with the galley mess to starboard side and the galley table to port. On center aft is access to the engine compartment. On center forward is the vessel control dash with electronics on and overhead. Visibility is via aluminum-cased rubber-sealed safety glass windows with sliders port and starboard side. The forepeak is open and protrudes into the cabin, and contains four (4) berths. Finishes include gelcoat, carpet and wood trim. Ventilation is via the door and windows.
• Dickenson “Pacific” diesel oil stove
• single stainless sink
• galley table for 2 – 4 persons
Navigation Equipment & Electronics:
• Icom IC-M504 VHF
• Standard Horizon “Eclipse” VHF
• MSAT G2 SAT Phone with dispatch
• See “GPS/Plotters” section
• Furuno FCV600L color video sounder
• Garmin GPS Map 4212 GPS/sounder/radar unit
• Garmin GPS Map 441s GPS unit
Miscellaneous Electronics and Equipment:
• Traintec brass ship’s clock
Vessel Steerage and Controls:
• (3) station hydraulic throttle/shift controls (cabin/flybridge/crow’s nest)
• (3) station hydraulic helms (cabin/fly bridge/crow’s nest)
• (4) Rule 12 VDC electric (engine room/lazarette)
• (1) ½” (toilet intake -capped)
• (1) 1-1/4” (RSW)
• (1) 1-1/4” (washdown)
Deck and Rigging:
The vessel is configured with walk cap port and starboard side of the deckhouse for anchor deck access, and the main working deck aft of the cabin enclosed via raised fiberglass bulwarks that taper flush to the deck and the stern with safety aluminum pipe railing attached. There is one (1) fiberglass centerline fish hold with five (5) separate covers, with a reported capacity of 28,000 lbs. Within the hold there is a watertight access cover port and starboard side at the forward bulkhead for engine room access. Between the fish hold and lazarette there is a watertight fiberglass void with watertight flush deck access on center. The lazarette is accessed via a watertight flush cover at the stern deck centerline.
At the time of the survey, the vessel was equipped as follows:
• Single aluminum pipe A-frame mast with working crow’s nest on top
• Single aluminum pipe reinforced main boom with vang and slider
• (2) aluminum reinforced pipe cargo booms
• (1) Kolstrand deck hydraulic winch
• (1) set aluminum vang stanchions
• (1) steel 3” pipe block davit
• (2) Kolstrand purse roller davit
• (1) Marco hydraulic line hauler
• (1) Kinematic hydraulic block
• (1) Pull Master PL-2 vang hydraulic winch
• (1) Pull Master PL-4 topping hydraulic winch
• (2) Pull Master PL-2 cargo winches
• (2) Kachemak 24 VDC electric jig machines (storage)
• (1) 1000 watt AC quart light
• (2) LED deck flood lights
• Bruce 30 kg anchor
• 12 fathoms x 3/8” galvanized chain
• 25 fathoms x ½” braided nylon line
• Kolstrand hydraulic anchor winch
Safety Equipment: Approved Life Jackets: none
(1) 24” orange
Zodiac 4-person Solas A pack
Global Fix Pro 406
Life Boat (auxiliary):
1500 watt AC floodlight
• (1) 2-1/2 lbs. dry chemical (cabin – forward)
• (1) 5 lbs. dry chemical (cabin – aft)
• (1) 2-1/2 lbs. dry chemical (cabin – aft)
*Last inspected: 06/17
• Red Dot cabin heater
• (2) Guest 12 VDC electric fans
• (2) 12 VDC RCA DVD players
• Pioneer DEH-14 stereo unit
• New PL-2 hydraulic winch installed.
• New propeller installed.
• New rudder post installed.
• New batteries installed.
• New oil stove installed.
• New inverter/charger installed.
• New RSW system installed.
• One (1) new Comnav Commander autopilot installed.
• Two (2) new Comnav jog sticks installed.
*Owner reports approximately $7,000.00 invested in the 2015 upgrades.
• New rudder installed.
• New hydraulic oil tank installed.
• New Cummins 6BT 250 hp 6-cylinder main engine installed.
• New hydraulic valve bank and hydraulic hoses installed.
• New PullMaster PL5 cargo winch installed.
• New Kolstrand hydraulic anchor winch installed.
• New PTO clutch with Vickers 35/25 hydraulic motor installed – front of main.
• Two (2) new Racor 1000 filtration units installed.
• New hydraulic throttle/shift control unit on main engine installed.
• Two (2) new steerage pumps installed (crow’s nest/fly bridge).
*Owner reports approximately $75,000.00 invested in the 2014 upgrades.
• New aluminum working deck bulwark extension enclosure installed.
• Trac Phon with dispatch installed.
• New VHF radio installed.
• New Garmin GPS plotter installed.
• One (1) new sodium light installed.
• One (1) Honda EU2000 AC generator installed.
*Owner reports approximately $30,000.00 invested in the 2013 upgrades.
• Installed a new Racor fuel filter system.
• Installed jig fish system.
• Renewed all steerage lines, new ram/valves and fittings.
• New Si-Tex plotter installed.
• New main engine alternator and starter installed.
• Partitioned the main fish hold aft section creating a watertight dry hold or void between the main fish hold and lazarette.
• Rebuilt the marine gear.
• New main engine installed.
16' Brown Seine Skiff
W/ 115 hp Yamaha Outboard Motor
PACKAGE Price: $169,000
Copper River Boats & Permits LLC
Broker/Owner: Margaret Arvidson
Location One: 710 Third Street
P.O. Box 1722
Cordova, Alaska 99574
CELL PHONE: (907) 202-0012
714 Coho Way
Squalicum Harbor Near the Sawtooth
Port of Cordova Ph: (907) 424-5335 Fax: (888) 847-5332 Toll Free: 1-877-939-2BUY (2289) email Margaret Arvidson At: email@example.com