This is a welded aluminum hull constructed of apparent good and adequate scantlings by Grayling Marine at Anchorage, Alaska in 1989. The vessel has one deck, navigation/light mast, curved stem, rounded stern, open self bailing work deck forward, fish hold midships, cabin aft, typical bowpicker design.
The foredeck is surrounded by 12” bulwarks and contains a bow mounted aluminum bow roller with fairleads and net washer, next aft to port a helm with full engine controls and Freeman aluminum flush deck hatch to port accessing midships void containing a Pacer washdown pump, midships a Kolstrand aluminum net reel with levelwind, midships forward an anchor locker, aft flush deck hatches to the fish holds each with single section aluminum covers.
The cabin is entered by watertight aluminum door from midships forward and contains to port the helm with seat, full engine controls, instruments, gauges, various electronics, Dickinson Antarctic oil fire cabin heater, to starboard passenger seating, countertop and cupboard spaces, Princess two burner propane range, aft a full width berth with collapsible berth above. Engine spaces are accessed by removable aluminum shroud forward of the aft berth or via hatches in the cabin sole and beneath the aft berthing. Removable 57" X 38" hatch in cabin overhead provides engine removal access.
The vessel interior is finished with a vinyl sole, Masonite and wood trim overhead and carpeted bulkheads with rubber and aluminum framed windows.
(2) life jackets, (2) life rings (1) with retrieval line, (2) survival suits, (1) USCG approved marine flare kit (due 6/2015), (1) ACR Satellite-3 406 MHz EPIRB (battery due 7/2018, hydrostatic release (due 11/2014).
(1) hinged 2" aluminum pipe navigation/light mast
GROUND TACKLE/DECK GEAR:
(1) Bruce 10 Kg anchor with 3/8" chain and 3/4" double braided nylon, (1) aluminum 45" X 48" hydraulic driven net reel with levelwind and KEM Equipment #K-RD hydraulic drive on fore/aft slide rails, (1) hydraulic driven net roller with live aluminum fairleads, (7) 8” cast aluminum mooring cleats.
PROPULSION & ASSOCIATED EQUIPMENT:
MAKE: NEW Cummins Diesel
MODEL: QSD 5.9
SERIAL NUMBER: 06315808
HORSEPOWER: 370 hp
COOLING: heat exchanged
EXHAUST: wet via transom
JET DRIVE: Almarine
MODEL: AJ 288
CRUISE SPEED: 35knots @ 3450 RPM
TOP SPEED: 35 knots
FUEL CONSUMPTION: 15 GPH
GEAR: Borg Warner 72C 1:1
OTHER: NEW Clutch pack, NEW Driveline, Two Spare Impellers, NEW Complete Shaft bearing assembly
HYDRAULICS: (1) Vickers 13 GPM pump belt driven via electric clutch from main engine,
(1) 7 GPM pump direct driven from
(1) Yanmar single cylinder diesel auxiliary
STARTING SYSTEM: 12 volt
FUEL SHUTOFFS AT ENGINES: NONE
ENGINE ROOM VENTILATION: (2) 12 volt blowers
ALARMS: high temperature, low lube oil
PROPULSION & ASSOCIATED EQUIPMENT:CONTINUED
CLUTCH & THROTTLE CONTROLS: Kobelt enclosed cable, (2) station
STEERING: Wagner hydraulic, (2) station
(1) set electro-hydraulic trim tabs,
(1) single fan Red Dot cabin heater,
(1) Pacer 2" X 2" centrifugal hydraulic driven net wash bar/deck washdown pump.
NUMBER OF TANKS: one
LOCATION: midships forward
FILTER: (1) Racor #900FG
TOTAL CAPACITY: 160 gallons
SHUTOFF VALVES AT TANKS: YES
FUEL FEED LINES: neoprene
FILL CONNECTIONS: flush deck
FLAME SCREENS: YES
NUMBER OF TANKS: one
LOCATION: starboard, beneath cabin sole
TOTAL CAPACITY: 10 gallons
AUXILIARY GENERATOR SETS: NONE
BATTERIES & CHARGERS:
(3) 12 volt heavy duty batteries secured in acid resistant trays, charged by engine alternator, fit with
(1) Cole Hersee battery disconnect switch.
DISTRIBUTION, WIRING & OVERLOAD PROTECTION:
Marine wiring, fuse panel and circuit breaker distribution, fair condition.
ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATION:
(1) Standard #CP847B VHF-FM,
(1) Cobra DSC VHF-FM,
(1) Midland Low Band VHF-FM,
(1) Midland Securicor private band,
(1) Vertex Standard #5500LA private band
(1) Garmin #4208 color video
(1) Eagle Ultra Classic LCD,
(1) Raytheon #360D MKII flasher,
(1) Eagle Cuda Classic LCD
(1) Ritchie 3 1/2" magnetic bubble
(4) 12 volt sealed beam decklights,
NAVIGATION LIGHTS: for type
ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATION CONTINUED
(1) Kenwood AM/FM/cassette stereo with
(2) Realistic speakers flush mounted speakers,
(2) Hydra box style deck speakers
Vessel appears sound and well built, overall condition and maintenance good.
Vessel was attended in dry storage with underwater body and fittings in general good condition.
Recent upgrades to vessel include but are not limited to:
2009: Raised forward deck, two (2) additional fish holds, new helm heads, hydraulic driven net roller, Dickinson oil fired cabin heater and depthsounder.
2013: New main engine installed.
Vessel was surveyed while sitting atop a King triple axle galvanized steel trailer withy tongue jack, side guides and nesting winch in general good condition with exception to starboard side guide noted tripped out-board approximately 15º. Trailer value estimated at $5,500.00.
PWS Salmon Drift PACKAGE
Boat/Trailer/PWS Salmon Drift Permit/Parts
Boat & Trailer Price: $95,000
Copper River Boats & Permits LLC
Broker/Owner: Margaret Arvidson
710 Third Street
P.O. Box 1722
Cordova, Alaska 99574
CELL PHONE: (907) 202-0012
Local Cordova Ph: (907) 424-5335 Fax: (888) 847-5332 Toll Free: 1-877-939-2BUY (2289) email Margaret Arvidson At: email@example.com