PROPULSION: Single Caterpillar 3308 diesel engine with Twin Disc MG-514
ENGINE ALARMS: high temperature, low lube oil, low water level
(2) 2 ½ lb. &
(3) 5 lb. dry chemical (gauges in the green)
(1) First Alert CO2 &
(1) smoke alarm (main cabin)
(1) engine room
(1) 12V D/C Rule #2000 GPH,
(1) 12V D/C Rule #3600 GPH,
(1) hydraulic driven Flowmax 3” X 3” centrifugal
May 25, 2014
aft deck rebuild
GENERAL AND ARRANGEMENT:
This is a fiberglass hull constructed of apparent good and adequate scantlings by Roberts Co. Inc. at LaConner, Washington in 1982. The vessel has one deck, one mast, curved stem, transom stern, fish hold midships, cabin with raised pilothouse forward, open deck aft. Typical seiner design.
The aft deck is fit with freeing ports and is surrounded by 12” bulwarks capped with aluminum guards all around and contains from starboard aft an Evergreen Hatch Works 17” X 26” aluminum hatch accessing the lazaret, a flush deck hatch midships provides access to the insulated and refrigerated fish hold with three section aluminum covers, next forward the Kolstrand hydraulic deck winch to port and starboard are aluminum mounts for the seine davits, to starboard at the aft cabin bulkhead a gear locker.
The foredeck is accessed by walkways port and starboard of the cabin, is surrounded by 10” bulwarks and contains the anchor, rode, bow roller, hydraulic anchor winch, two 15” mooring cleats and 20” X 20” scuttle hatch to the forepeak.
The enclosed pilothouse is accessed by inclined ladder from port aft via sliding wood door and contains forward a full width console with stand-up helm midships, passenger seating and single berth to port, to starboard the main operating station with jog stick, Tempress adjustable helm seat, full engine controls, gauges, instruments and various electronics, L-shaped seating and settee to starboard aft.
The cabin is entered by an aluminum framed Lexan sheeted door from starboard aft and contains from port aft the galley area with countertop and cupboard spaces, Force 10 four burner propane fired range/oven and double basin stainless steel sink, next forward the galley messing table with fore/aft seating, from starboard aft an enclosed head with electric marine toilet, sink and shower wand, next forward a Norcold #DE0061R refrigerator/freezer, next a Frigidaire chest freezer, next a countertop with drawers and Emerson microwave oven.
The forepeak is accessed by open companionway midships forward in the main cabin and contains two single tiered berths each to port and starboard, hanging locker port and starboard, midships forward the entertainment center with Visio 20” flat screen TV, Sony DVD player and Sony surround sound system.
The vessels cabin interior is finished with a carpeted sole, acoustic paneled with wood trim overhead painted wood bulkheads and aluminum framed windows, the pilothouse is finished with a carpeted sole, acoustic paneled with wood trim overhead, FPR paneled bulkheads and aluminum framed windows.
Note: Since Survey, seller has replaced four sliding windows and bug screens. He has also installed a new valve bank on the hydraulics and has added an emergency locator beacon.
(5) survival suits,
(1) life ring with retrieval line,
(1) USCG approved marine flare kit,
(1) First Aid kit,
(1) Viking 6 person Solas pack inflatable life raft (new 1/2013, due repack 4/2016, hydrostatic release due 4/2016.
(1) 6” mast with crowsnest with engine controls and jog stick, two aluminum spreader bars supporting radio antennas and decklights,
(1) ½” cable forestay,
(1) Bloom hydraulic topping winch,
(1) A-frame forebraces of 3 ½” pipe,
(1) 5” main boom with ¾” X 4” stiffeners full length top & bottom &
(1) Pullmaster #PL-4 auxiliary winch,
(1) seine block trolley system with Pullmaster PL-2 hydraulic winch,
(2) 3 ¼” auxiliary booms fit with ½” X 3” stiffeners full length at sides and bottom, each fit with Pullmaster #PL-4 hydraulic winches,
(1) Pilkington enclosed vang shock absorber,
(2) vanging stays constructed of 1” X 6” X 7’ aluminum plate secured to cabin bulkheads.
GROUND TACKLE/DECK GEAR:
(1) Forfjord #8 anchor with 1/2” galvanized chain and ½” cable,
(1) Kolstrand hydraulic anchor winch,
(1) Kolstrand double warping deck winch with Hydro-Slave hydraulic pinch puller with stainless steel sheves,
(2) epoxy coated steel seine davits,
(2) aluminum seine davit sockets, Kolstrand hydraulic seine block with Seine Solutions pneumatic gripper wheel,
(2) 15” cast aluminum mooring cleats.
(1) Cold Sea 15 ton system with Carrier 2-lung electric driven compressor,
(1) Titanium chiller tube, circulated by
(1) Flowmax 3” X 3” centrifugal hydraulic driven pump.
PROPULSION & ASSOCIATED EQUIPMENT:
SERIAL NUMBER/S: Not sighted
HOURS: 6,500 (estimated, 5,696 indicated by meter 5/2013, last major overhaul 2008)
COOLING: keel cooled with Walters grid cooler
EXHAUST: dry, well lagged
MARINE GEAR MAKE: Twin Disc
SHAFT/S: 2” stainless steel
PROPELLER/S: 31” X 28º, 4 blade, bronze
SHAFT SEALS: dripless type
(1) Vickers 25/35 duplex pump driven Spencer Inc. electric clutch from main engine driving deck machinery,
(1) Vickers 25/35 duplex pump shaft driven from marine gear with shaft saver coupler driving RSW system
STARTING SYSTEM: 24 volt
FUEL SHUTOFFS AT ENGINES: YES
ENGINE ROOM VENTILATION: natural
ALARMS: high temperature, low lube oil, low water level
CLUTCH & THROTTLE CONTROLS: ZF electronic, (2) station
STEERING: Wagner hydraulic,(3) station, (1 helm, 2 jog sticks)
(1) Isspro main engine exhaust stack pyrometer,
(1) Viair 12 volt compressor with two gallon steel receiving tank,
(1) Heater Craft forced air cabin heater,
(1) Filtration Solutions main engine oil filter system,
(1) Filtration Solutions fuel filter system.
NUMBER OF TANKS: two
CONSTRUCTION: epoxy coated aluminum
LOCATION: lazaret, port & starboard
FILTERS: (2) Racor 900MA
TOTAL CAPACITY: 760 gallons
SHUTOFF VALVES AT TANKS: YES
FUEL FEED LINES: neoprene hose
VENTS: on deck (port forward)
FILL CONNECTIONS: raised on aft deck
FLAME SCREENS: None
MSD: (1) 6 gallon plastic tank
NUMBER OF TANKS: one
CONSTRUCTION: epoxy coated aluminum
LOCATION: lazaret, aft
TOTAL CAPACITY: 170 gallons
WATER HEATER: Seaward 6 gallon stainless steel main engine waste heated & 120V A/C
PUMP: 12V D/C Jabsco
AUXILIARY GENERATOR SETS:
(1) Northern Lights unit with three cylinder heat exchanged diesel engine, wet exhaust with Vera-Lift muffler and
(1) 12 volt heavy duty starting battery secured in an acid resistant box with cover and disconnect switch driving 6 kW generator, hours 0 (new)
Magnum #ME2012 2000 watt inverter/charger
BATTERIES & CHARGERS:
(2) 12 volt 8-D main engine starting batteries,
(4) 12 volt heavy duty house batteries, fit with
(2) Blue Sea battery disconnect switches, secured in acid resistant trays, charged by engine 160 AMP alternator or by Magnum inverter/charger listed above.
DISTRIBUTION, WIRING & OVERLOAD PROTECTION:
Marine wiring, fuse panel and circuit breaker distribution good condition with new 12 volt breaker panel, (1) Smart Plug 30 AMP 120 volt shore power receptacle, very good condition.
ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATION:
(1) Icom #IC-M504 VHF-FM,
(1) Vertex Standard private channel,
(1) Standard Horizon Quest X #GX1500S VHF-FM,
(1) MSAT G2 satellite phone
(1) Nobel Tec (12 mile)
(1) Nobel Tec via e machines desktop computer via Acer 21” flat screen monitor
(1) Furuno #FCV-585 color video,
(1) Raytheon #L265 LCD
(2) Wood Freeman 6” magnetic card
(2) LED forward facing spotlights,
(2) 4 bulb LED decklights,
(2) 18” LED light bars &
(1) 48” LED light bar (forward facing)
(1) Com Nav Com Pilot Commander
(1) 8” sonar tube,
(1) Wilson cellular phone antenna booster,
(3) 12V D/C windscreen wipers,
(1) Flow Scan fuel flow meter,
(1) Seth Thomas clock,
(3) Caframo windscreen fans,
(1) Visio 20” flat screen TV,
(1) Sony DVD player,
(1) Sony surround sound system with
(1) Icom #MXA-5000 AIS receiver,
(1) Sony Sirius XM satellite radio,
(2) Niles 6” X 12” box speakers.
Vessel appears sound and well built, overall condition and maintenance good.
Vessel was attended afloat, underwater body and fittings not inspected.
Vessel upgrades and additions: 2012-2013: Hull lengthened 5.0’, new deck from deck commencing from aft fish hold bulkhead and extending aft constructed of Camacore, new aluminum caprails, new potable water tank, fuel tanks refurbished & sight gauges installed, new neoprene fuel lines, new fuel fills and vents fit in raised aluminum mounts on deck, new hydraulic steering lines, seine block refurbished, gripper wheel added, new A-frame rigging forebraces, new RSW plumbing, new Flowmax 3” X 3” fish hold striping pump, new batteries, pilothouse refurbished, new helm chair and mounting bracket and various new electronics.
2014: New ZF electronic engine controls installed, new galley countertops and cabinets, new aluminum deck plating added at aft cabin bulkhead and decking beneath mast & deck winch, aft deck renewed & raised commencing at aft cabin bulkhead and extending aft to forward lazaret bulkhead, engine room bulkhead rebuilt using stitch matt fiberglass matting, fish hold refurbished and re-insulated, various new RSW circulation piping, new RSW titanium chiller tube, RSW compressor updated, new cabin door, new freeing port covers, new Hydro-Slave hydraulic pinch puller, deck winch rebuilt, new aluminum fish hold covers, new hydraulic valve bank controls, new aluminum ladders accessing crows nest and tophouse, new forward facing LED lights, new Northern Lights 6 kW generator installed, new emergency life raft, new overhead pulleys, rigging cables and stays, new stainless steel exhaust piping and muffler, various new hydraulic lines, marine gear rebuilt, main engine turbocharger renewed, new marine toilet, Filtration Solutions main engine oil filter & Filtration Solutions fuel filter systems and various new electronics installed.
Bay Weld Seine Skiff
PWS Salmon Seine PACKAGE
1) 49.5' Roberts Seiner
2) PWS Salmon Seine Permit
3) 3-Strip Sewn On Seine:
PWS Bulletproof Net
Bao long Corks
Built for gripper wheel block
Pletina Chafe Gear
7/8" Purse Line
4) Seine Skiff:
19.5' x 9' 2012 Bay Weld Aluminum Skiff
315 Ultra Jet
W/Triple Axle Ez-Loader Trailer
(trailer has NEW axles)
PACKAGE Price: $675,000
Copper River Boats & Permits LLC
Broker/Owner: Margaret Arvidson
Location One: 710 Third Street
P.O. Box 1722
Cordova, Alaska 99574
CELL PHONE: (907) 202-0012
61203 Gooseberry Place
Bend, Oregon 97702
Port of Cordova Ph: (907) 424-5335 Fax: (888) 847-5332 Toll Free: 1-877-939-2BUY (2289) email Margaret Arvidson At: email@example.com