Single John Deere 6081AFM75 diesel engine with Twin Disc MG-504 marine gear
high temperature, low lube oil, low water level
(1) 2 1/2 lb.&
(1) 5 lb. dry chemical (gauges in the green, inspected/tagged May 2018)
(1) First Alert CO2 alarm (living spaces)
Yes, 1) lazaret, (1) engine room
(4) 12 volt Rule #2000 GPH,
(1) 1½” Jabsco belt driven from main engine (bilge/deck washdown)
(4) survival suits,
(1) life ring with strobe light, retro-reflective tape, vessel name and retrieval line,
(1) USCG approved marine flare kit, (1) Viking 6 person Coastal Pack inflatable life raft (Expired),
(1) ACR Global Fix Pro 406 MHz EPIRB (battery due 3/2020), (hydrostatic release: Expired),
(1) First Aid kit .
GENERAL AND ARRANGEMENT:
This is a fiberglass hull constructed of apparent good and adequate scantlings by Sunfjord Boats, Inc. at Auburn in 1979. The vessel has one deck, one mast, curved stem, hard chine, transom stern, cabin forward, fish hold midships, open deck aft. Typical seiner design.
The self-bailing non-skid coated aft deck is surrounded by 6” bulwarks port and starboard and contains aft two Bair flush deck watertight hatches accessing the lazaret containing fuel tanks, generator and RSW machinery, next forward is the refrigerated fish hold with 6” combing and three single section aluminum covers, next is the hydraulic driven double headed warping winch, to port and starboard are seine davit mounts, to port forward is a Tyee #2 hydraulic driven deck pump, at the aft cabin bulkhead is the hydraulic operating station and hydraulic tank.
The non-skid coated foredeck is accessed by walkways port and starboard of the cabin, is surrounded by 5” - 8” bulwarks and contains the anchor, rode, hydraulic anchor winch and 24” X 24” scuttle hatch to the forepeak.
The flying bridge is accessed by an inclined ladder from port aft and contains forward a full width console with storage beneath, a helm, engine controls, fiberglass bench style seat, 8 cubic foot chest freezer to starboard aft & is fit with an aluminum framed and sheeted weather cover overhead.
The cabin is entered by a wood door from port aft and contains from port aft the L-shaped galley area with countertop and cupboard space, Dickinson Loften oil fired cabin heater, single basin stainless steel sink and Chef Master under-counter refrigerator, next forward is the galley messing table with fore/aft cushioned seating, from starboard aft is an enclosed head with electric marine toilet and shower wand, next forward is a dayberth with countertop, next forward the helm, seat, full engine controls, gauges, instruments and various electronics. Hatches in cabin sole provide access to the batteries and machinery spaces. The cabin exterior bulwarks are fit with stainless steel pipe grab rails to port and starboard.
The forepeak is accessed by open companionway midships forward in the main cabin and contains two tiered berths to port and starboard.
The vessel interior is finished with a vinyl sole, FPR with wood trim overhead, painted fiberglass bulkheads and aluminum framed windows.
(1) 6” aluminum mast with ½” cable forestay, 3 ¼” aluminum pipe A-frame forebrace, crowsnest with helm and engine controls,
(1) Bloom #S-8 hydraulic topping winch,
(1) 5” aluminum main boom with 1” X 2” strongback and
(2) ½” X 2” side gussets, (1) Pullmaster #PL-4 hydraulic auxiliary winch,