Propulsion: diesel, FPT; (N671570), 500 hp., with single screw
Hull material: welded aluminum plate
Appearance: very good
(2) The vessel displays placards concerning Oil discharge; Illegal Drugs; Reporting Injuries, & Garbage Disposal in appropriate locations
(3) The vessel had been reconfigured by raising the stern cockpit deck to the same height as the hold, (at gunwale level), raising the bulwarks around the newly established stern deck; stepping up the bow and side quarter decks, and replacing the superstructure with a raise cabin; replacing the fuel tanks, main engine,& installing a RSW system.
Frames: bulkheads fore & aft, at center of hold & the focs'le, plus 2 “L”-bar frames in the engine compartment & stern with aluminum flat bar stiffeners fore & aft between them
Beams: 3- 2 X 2 aluminum “U”-bar external stiffeners on each side of the keel on the bottom, plus
3- 2 X 2 aluminum “U”-bar external stiffeners on each side of the hull.
Superstructures: of welded aluminum construction forward of midships on a raised bow deck,(raised 171/2 in. above the stern deck), with 3 fixed windows wrapped across the forward bulkhead and a large, 2 section, sliding glass window ,with smaller fixed window aft on either side. The aft bulkhead has a 2 section sliding glass window at the starboard side & a fixed window at midships. The entrance is through a hinged aluminum “Dutch” door with a fixed window in the upper section, at the port side of the aft bulkhead.
Color of superstructure: aluminum
Flying Bridge: none.
(1) There is a hatch on top of the cabin that is 471/2 X 631/2 in. bolted internally
(2) The hull extends up 81/2 in. above the bow & quarter decks with a 4 X 2 in. aluminum cap.
(3) The hull deck steps up from the stern deck near midships, adjacent the aft superstructure bulkhead, 171/2 in..
(3) The hull has sponsons attached to either side from the sheer to the transom, creating a reverse chine that extends about 5 in. thwartship from the original chine at the stern.
OUTSIDE HULL, UNDERBODY:
Propeller(s): 1 stainless steel four blade,, 24 X 19 in..
Shaft(s): 1- 2 in. diameter stainless steel, (new).
1 of aluminum plate, (20 x 211/2 in.), with external coupling, stainless steel stocks & wedge on trailing edge..
Through-hull fittings: Port, 1-(9 X 12 in.) sea chest with flush pores on hull & 5 plugs.Stbd., 3 plugs
(at or below water line only)
Zinc, Condition: appear good.
Bearings Condition: stern & intermediate new
Skeg(s), Condition: keel appears good. Stern post is 291/2 in. deep, abut 401/2 in. forward of the transom.
Date Last Painted: none
Color of hull above W/L: aluminum
Condition of Pain above W/Lt: none
Color of hull below W/L: aluminum
Condition of paint below W/L: none
Shaft Struts Con. & material: aluminum shoe with single after strut; appears in good condition.
Keel Coolers Condition: aluminum keel box, enlarged to add volume, with flow throw pipes on each side; appears in good condition. (Note; used for cooling hydraulic fluid).
(1) "Spray Rails" are welded at the bow 11 in. above the chine, extending aft 81/2 ft. to chine level.
(2) There is 1 transducer through the hull on the starboard side and 1 on the port side.
(3) There is an aluminum “doubler” plate on the fore foot.
(4) There is a aluminum “U” bar, (31/2 X 3 in.) “rub rail” at the stern deck gunwale line from the bow sheer to the stern.
(5) There is a 8 in. diameter tunnel thwartship through the hull just above the forefoot, with a 5 blade bow thruster propeller inside.
(6) There is an 8 in. diameter exhaust port near midships on the starboard side, just below the gunwale rub rail.
MASTS, BOOMS, RIGGING, ETC.:
Mast, style, number, material: 1 mounted aft on the top of the cabin, constructed of 4 X 3 in. aluminum tubing about 5 ft. tall, with a hinged base allowing it to be set down.
Mast supports: aluminum bipod extending forward to the top of the cabin
Cross Trees: 2 parallel sets of 4 aluminum tube arms,(about 2 in. diameter), extending 24 in. thwartship to each side, & 25 in. apart. The top set has an additional pair of 24 in. aluminum tube arms extending forward at 450 to the bow line, as well as a forward extending aluminum platform for the radar antenna..
Out riggers: 0
Light poles: 1- ¾ in. aluminum pipe extends from the top of the mast about 40 in. with 360O red mast light at top & a 3600 white mast light offset forward near the top of the mast.
Other: 1 aluminum “pat eye” near mid height on the mast on the aft side.
Condition: appears new.
HATCHES & COAMINGS:
Main Hatch: Coaming Dimensions: 12 ft. fore & aft X 34 in. in each wing, at gunwale level. There are 6tanks each divided into two bins.
Note; the forward inboard pair of bins has been converted to the extended engine compartment..
Cover Dimensions: 6 sections, 4 on each wing, about 231/4 X 50 in., plus 2- 42 X 253/4 in..
Material of cover: 8 of diamond plate aluminum on aluminum ”L” bar frames & 4 with of bent diamond plate aluminum, with a single recessed hand hold on each.
Lazarette hatch dimensions: 1- ( 261/2 in.2), Freeman aluminum deck plate aft on the stern deck
Stern Coaming dimensions: 15 ft. 9 in. fore and aft x 10 ft. 1 in aft at gunwale level.
(1) The section between the wing hold is a void extending from the engine compartment to the lazerette in the stern, with access from both ends.
(2) There is a 22 in. diameter Bowman aluminum deck hatch, on the midships line about 6 ft. aft of the aft cabin bulkhead.
(3) The wing hold tanks on each side are foam insulated, have common drainage and equipped with RSW.
DECK EQUIPMENT AND ARRANGEMENTS:
Anchor Windlass: Kinematic hydraulic anchor winch
Rope or Cable: 100 ft. 5/8 in. nylon double core braided line.
Chain: about 30 ft. of 3/8 in. galvanized.
Anchor: 66 lb.. Bruce, style.
Spare Anchor: none seen
Cleats: 6-12 in. aluminum, aft pair of cleats set on aluminum pedestals above the stern quarter deck.
1 aluminum rolling chock at bow with a white nylon roller, &
2- 3 X 4 in. closed line chocks in quarter deck bulwarks.
Railings: 2 in. diameter aluminum hand rails aft from the bow deck step up rising up from the bulwark cap 12 in. to the stern then 6 in. above the bulwark caps thwartship to the stern net roller pedestal.
Ladders: none noted.
Scuppers: 2- 3 in. diameter,
Bulwarks: of aluminum plate rising up 27 in. above the stern deck gunwale line, aft to the stern net roller pedestal & 81/2 in. above the bow deck, from the bow stem, with 4 X 2 in. aluminum cap
Escape Hatch, Location: none
Deck Bilge Pump: none
Winches: see Anchor Windless
Net Reel(s): 1 aluminum with 60 in diameter x 24 in., with straight sides.
Net Rollers: 1. Kinematic, 40 in, hydraulic roller with 32 in. fairleads
Level Wind: 1 aluminum hydraulic mounted aft on net reel tub.
Line Haulers: 0
Deck Lights: 2- 24 in. LED light bar, with flood & spot lights, in mast.
Other: 1 aluminum pedestal, ( 281/2 in tall X 461/2 in. thwartship X 121/2 in. fore & aft), for net roller.
No. & Location of Steering Stations: 2; port side in stern cockpit, &inside cabin.
Type Steering: Eaton manual hydraulic pump in cabin & jog switch in stern, for power unit.
Engine Controls Location: adjacent each steering station, with separate throttle & clutch controls.
Type Engine Controls: Glendinning electronic, single lever controls.
(1) There's a high back RV style "Captains” seat with armrests at the inside helm.
(2) There is a 15 in. stainless steel “Destroyer Wheels at the inside helm
Compass(es) No & Make: 2; Air guide
Date Adjusted: not available
Bell: none seen
Horn/Whistle: hand-held compressed air
Navigation Lights: side only
Anchor Light: 1- 360° white
Other Mast Lights: 1- 360O red.
Windshield Wipers 3- 12 volt
Loud Hailer: 0
Bridge Watch Alarm: 0
Spotlights: 2 HID, (5½ in. diameter), lights plus a 52 in. LED light bar, forward on top of cabin
VHF: new, (make & model not available), with AIS
2 or 4 Meter: new, ( Icom & model not available.)
Single Side Band: 0
Fathometer(s): (2); Garmin GSD22, with readout in Garmin GPSMAP units
Sonar: see fathometers.
Radar: Garmin, with readout in Garmin GPSMAP 10042X3V
AM-FM Receivers etc.: New unit, AM/FM/CD, with 2 stereo speaker units
Other: 2 remote stereo speakers.
(1) Electronics were not in place at the time of the survey but available.
SAFETY AND LIFESAVING EQUIPMENT:
Raft: 0 #
Life Ring: 1, with throw line. *
Life Jackets, No.: none noted.
Survival Suits (No. & Make): * 4; Imperials
Fire Extinguishers: *
Type: 21/2 lb. dry chemical, (BI)
Condition: pressure good.
Fixed System: 1, Seafire Marine G150
Type: Halon, 1301
Location of Fixed System: port side and overhead in engine compartment
Flares/Rockets: * in kit, 4 red hand held flares.
Locator Beacon: # 0
First Aid Kit: * 1
Fire Extinguishers last service: new 2012.
USCG Safety Inspection: 6/12
Other: # none noted.
(1) Items marked by an asterisk (*) are required by USCG Regulations for Commercial Fishing Vessels. Those items marked with a pound sign (#) are required in most circumstances. These regulations should be consulted to insure compliance.
(2) The fire extinguishers exceed the minimum USCG requirement for a vessel of this class..
INTERIOR AND LIVING ACCOMMODATIONS:
Galley Range: Wedgewood, 3 burner, with oven. (new).
Location of galley Range: midships at the aft cabin bulkhead.
Galley Range fuel supply lines, adjacent unit, metal: rubber gas line..
Type Ventilation: Natural, one vent on either side of the cabin, plus the exhaust cowling vent
(1) There is a “Dripless” packing gland on the shaft aft of the main engine.
Bilge flood: 3
Fire/Smoke: none noted.
Oil Pressure: in FPT module.
Coolant Temperature: in FPT module.
Coolant Level: 0
Gear Oil Pressure: in FPT module.
RPM: in FPT module.
Load Range: ?
Volts: in FPT module.
Fuel Level: none noted.
Engine Hour Meter: in FPT module.
(1) Engine monitoring information is located in the FPT engine monitoring module at the inside helm.
Aux. Engines: 0
Aux. Generators: 0
Bilge Pumps: 3- 12 volt; Johnson L2200’s
Wash Down Pump: 1 ¼ in. Jabsco, on hydraulic motor, with sea cock and 1 deck hose..
Other Water Pumps: 2 in. Pacer, hydraulic powered in RSW system for circulation.
1 in. Jabsco, on belt drive in RSW package, for condenser cooling.
Power take-off: 0
Compress. Refrig.: 71/2 ton, IMS, hydraulic powered unit, with condenser.
Compress. Air: 0
Water Maker: 0
Hot Water Tank: none noted.
Other: 1 hydraulic powered bow thruster, with 5 blade propeller.
(1) RSW system is in void/passageway between holds, aft of engine compartment.
Pump(s): 2; 4.8 in.3, variable velocity demand pumps, on direct drive forward on engine & from reduction gear.
Reserve Tank: 15 gal.
Flow Control Valves: 1 metering valve; 2 solenoid control valves; 1 pressure relief valve, &
1- 2 way electronic piston valve.,
Control Valves: 1 bank 3 four way spool valves, (2 spring loaded & 1 detente); &
1 four way twist spool valve; & 1 four way spring loaded spool valve.
Shore Power Conn.: 0
Fuses/Circ. Brkr.: circuit breakers.
Type: NSB AGM 31’s
Batteries Location: in aluminum tray starboard & aft in engine compartment.
Battery Switch No., Type, Location(s): 2 Blue Sea, on/off, adjacent the batteries
Battery Charger: none noted.
Battery Isolator: none noted.
Inverter(s): none noted.
Location of Switch Board: at inside helm there is a Blue Sea electric panel with 8 labeled breaker switches); while adjacent the cabin entrance there is a Blue Sea, electric panel with 8 labeled breaker switches.
No. Fuel Tanks: 2
Total Cap.: 300 gallons
Location of fuel tanks: thwartship aft adjacent stern under deck.
Shutoff Valves: At each tank
Water Tanks, No.: 1
Total Cap.: 26 gallons
Location of Water Tank(s): starboard side in engine compartment
Galley Fuel Tank(s), No.: 1
Total Cap.: 25 lb./5 gallon
Location of Galley Fuel Tank(s): portable.
(1) The galley range fuel supply by a 5 gal./25 lb. steel propane bottle, needs to be stored on the deck or on top of the cabin.
81-Chevy 3/4 Ton 4 x 4 Pickup Truck
300 Fathoms of Gear
Copper River Boats & Permits LLC
Broker/Owner: Margaret Arvidson
710 Third Street
P.O. Box 1722
Cordova, Alaska 99574
CELL PHONE: (907) 202-0012
Local Cordova Ph: (907) 424-5335 Fax: (888) 847-5332 Toll Free: 1-877-939-2BUY (2289) email Margaret Arvidson At: email@example.com